Are unresolved conflicts and resentments dragging your marriage down? Perpetuating the arguments and fighting?
Five signs there is unresolved conflict in your relationship:
- Irritated with your spouse for no apparent reason
- Doubting and/or misreading your spouse’s motives
- The romance and intimacy are declining
- Having feelings of indifference toward your spouse
- Find yourself avoiding or withdrawing from your spouse
If any of these signs describe your marriage, you probably have unresolved issues that are adding to the arguing and fighting.
There is help! Sign up for a FREE 4-part email course:
“Secrets to Resolving Conflict”